Uxbridge Cemetery Database : Information for Siloam United Cemetery, Siloam, Uxbridge Twp

Siloam United Church


From the book The Churches of Uxbridge-Scott

Written and illustrated by Allan McGillivray


Land was purchased at Siloam in 1874 from Samuel and Mercy Widdifield for the purpose of erecting a church. The building was completed and dedicated in 1875. A new foundation was put under it in 1887. This church was once on the Sandford circuit, but later became connected with Fifth Line Church. It became Siloam United Church in 1925, and was closed in 1966.


* * * * 

First known internment was William FRANKISH 1859