Reserve an Item
All items in the catalogue may be reserved whether they are checked out or in with the exception of items that are on order. Please contact the Circulation Desk to reserve items that are on order. A title will be held for 7 days.
You can reserve items on your record by the following means:
Call the Circulation Desk at 905-852-9747 x 32 (Uxbridge Public Library) or 905-473-2375 (Zephyr Public Library).
At the Library:
Ask a staff member to reserve the item for you.
- You must be signed into My Account on the Online Catalogue to reserve an item.
- Choose a search option: Standard Search or Enhance Search (more options available) to search the Catalogue.
- Search for the item.
- Click Details to see the details of the item.
- Under Copies/Availability, click the Reserve button.
Note: If there are multiple copies, click the Reserve button that corresponds to the desired copy.
- The next screen will say: The requested item was successfully reserved.
- Click OK.
- You may now do another search or click Sign Out in the top right hand corner.
Note: To print the page you are viewing, click the Print link.